How do I get my diamond transfer pin?
How To Register For The Transfer PIN
- On your account number registered mobile number, dial *426#
- Input the last six (6) digits of your debit ATM card if you want to register with your ATM card. …
- Input your Diamond Bank account number in the next prompt.
- Create a four (4) digits PIN and confirm it.
How can I create pin for transfer?
To Change your MTN Share PIN:
- Send an SMS with your Default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
- You can also change your PIN by dialing *777*Default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *777*0000*1234*1234# and then send/OK.
How do I get a diamond bank transfer pin without a debit card?
Register your pin for Diamond Bank USSD Transaction
Dial 4260# on the phone number you use to open your Diamond Bank Account (or where you receive your alert) OR dial *426# to register account, then press 0, again to register your pin, then you can create a 4 digit pin, then follow the other instructions.
How do I get my FirstBank transfer PIN?
- Simply dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed.
- Select your preferred debit card.
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card.
- Create a new 5-digit PIN.
How can I get my FirstBank transfer PIN?
- Reset your PIN over the phone. Call 888-891-2435 and select option 1.
- Reset your PIN from I-TALK. Call I-TALK at 866-362-6477 and select option 7.
- Reset your PIN at the branch. Visit your local branch and reset your PIN with ease.
- Reset your PIN at an ATM.
How can I get my BVN ATM PIN?
He will then proceed to use the account number to get the victim’s BVN, then use the BVN to get all his/her details by dialing *565*0#. With this information, he will proceed to reset the PIN, then use the date of birth to create a new PIN.
How do I transfer money from Diamond Bank?
- Transfer to another Access Bank customer: Dial *901*1*amount of money*account number to send to#. …
- Transfer to another bank: Dial *901*2*amount of money*account number to send to#.