A mid level Soul Gem; Fills when Soul Trap is successful on any of the following: Cave Bear. Chaurus Reaper.
Which souls fill which soul gems?
Skyrim: How to Fill Soul Gems & What They Do
- Petty – Holds creature souls below level 4.
- Lesser – Holds souls below level 16.
- Common – Holds creature souls below level 28.
- Greater – Holds souls below level 38.
- Grand – Holds any soul, excluding humanoids.
- Black – Holds any soul, including humanoids.
What enemies fill what soul gems?
Greater soul gems are what you get from capturing creatures up to level 38.
- Frost Dragon.
- Draugr Deathlord.
- Draugr Death Overlord.
- Dremora Lord.
- Dremora Markynaz.
- Dwarven Sphere Master.
- Falmer Boss Spellsword Nightprowler.
- Falmer Boss Warrior Nightprowler.
How do you get common soul gems in Skyrim?
- Filled and empty soul gems can be purchased from general goods merchants, Court Wizards, and some members of the College of Winterhold.
- Arch-Mage’s Quarters at the College of Winterhold.
- Can be looted from Dwarven automatons.
- Can be looted from slain mages.
- Can be mined from Geode Veins in Blackreach.
Are black soul gems better than grand?
All black souls are of the grand level. The main benefit of a black soul gem is that it can capture grand leveled souls from humanoids, whereas those souls cannot normally be captured. These sources tend to be plentiful and easier to kill, compared with common grand level white soul sources, such as mammoths.
How do you fill soul gems Reddit?
If you take a stack of soul gems (more than 8 is a stack) and give them to a companion with a soul trap weapon (it’s is best to give them a bow and melee weapon so they don’t mess it up), when they kill something, it will fill the entire stack of soul gems.
What is the strongest soul gem in Skyrim?
The grand soul gem is the largest soul gem that can be obtained in the game.
How do you fill a black soul gem for Falion?
Once a soul gem is acquired from one necromancer, simply cast Soul trap on another necromancer to fill it up to make Fort Snowhawk the one stop shop. Return to Morthal and speak with Falion, giving him the filled black soul gem.
Can black soul gems be reused?
This item is a reusable Black Soul Gem that can capture humanoid-type mobs and also normal souls; captured souls grant enchantments up to a Grand Soul Gem level.
Where can I find the Soul Trap enchantment in Skyrim?
Soul Trap can be found as random loot in Boss Chests, but the best place to get the spell Soul Trap in Skyrim is from mage NPCs. This includes: Falion in Morthal. Nelacar in The Frozen Hearth.
Where can I get filled soul gems?
Filled and empty soul gems can be purchased from general goods merchants, court magicians and some members of the College of Winterhold. Filled gems are three to four times the price of empty ones.
Can companions fill soul gems?
Taken from the follower article: Followers can fill soul gems on the Dragonborn’s behalf – provided they have soul gems in their inventory and a weapon with the Soul Trap enchantment. … If your follower has empty soul gems and a weapon with soul trap, then yes they can absorb souls.